Acquisition Marketing Executive
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Due to the continued growth and expansion of our brand an exciting and new opportunity has arisen for a digitally focused individual to join our Digital & Marketing team, based in our Bexhill group head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, where they can make a real difference helping to successfully deliver profitable volume and growth against our ambitious plan.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Reporting directly into our Head of Digital New Business, the direct acquisition marketing team are responsible for driving our new business through a variety of channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display and Social for our customers that choose to purchase direct.
Operating through a range of digital acquisition channels, the successful candidate will work closely with our specialist partners and agencies.
Your remit will include the following:
· Help deliver against the corporate plan for direct marketing related activity by supporting the team in tasks such as;
- Providing a layer of support to all acquisition managers across digital channels ie PPC, SEO and Affiliates
- MI reporting and processing
- Agency support and reporting
- Asset development and the processing of assets through internal sign-off systems
·Champion the direct customer experience internally through; management of customer complaints and owning the collation and response to customer feedback
·Managing BAU and tactical change requests in conjunction with the acquisition channel managers
·Supporting the development of affiliate marketing channel
·Support with various strategic and tactical developments including but not limited to;
- Test and learn campaigns within existing channels
- New channel development activity
- Direct proposition development activity
·The role would also provide effective succession planning for the Acquisition Manager roles
· Question and challenge peers and managers where processes, procedures or activities don’t place customers’ interests at the heart of how we do business
· Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA
·Significant Digital Marketing experience in a fast paced environment
·Proven experience of Acquisition, with clear commercial acumen and knowledge of business case processes
·Ability to set and manage priorities with clear rationale
·Good maths and analytical skills with logical process
·Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously and perform in a fast paced environment all whilst maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy.
·Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
·Holds a proactive, can do, willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
· Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
· This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
·Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload.
·Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
· Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 27 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.