Assistant Accountant - Graduate Scheme
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester .
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant (Graduate) to join our dynamic, growing Finance team. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
- Graduate trainee role which will focus on the ACCA qualification over a three year time frame where you will become a fully qualified accountant
- Gain exposure to all aspects of the finance department
- The role will cycle between: Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Planning, Shared services or Tax
- Graduate with a 2.1 minimum qualification
- Ability to analyse, summarise and insightfully comment on data
- Numerically skilled
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong IT/software skills
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary, up to 5% bonus based on individual and company performance, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and Hastings Direct reward benefits.
We have a strong and supportive culture; we invest in people and try to make coming to work for Hastings a fun and rewarding experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.