Claims Customer Service Representative - Leicester
Contract typePermanent Full Time
If so, then come and join Hastings Direct, a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.6 million live customer policies and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester.
We’re looking for a full time Claims Customer Service Representatives to join us in our Leicester office.
We put colleagues at the heart of how we do things here. We support their development, provide them with the skills and knowledge to do their job, listen to their ideas and encourage them to be involved within the local community. Hard work is recognised here, we celebrate and reward personal achievements as well our company successes.
Our Claims Customer Service Representatives are vital in supporting customers through the claims customer journey. Your role is to ensure that the customer experience continues to be refreshingly straightforward. This means making sure each call is handled quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring the customer feels supported.
As a Claims Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Deliver exceptional and market leading customer service through the claims journey
- Do the right thing for customers and company in all circumstances, measured by net promoter scores, indemnity spend and claims expenses
- Get our customers back on the road as swiftly as possible in both repairable and total loss circumstances
- Maximise the first time resolution of customer queries by owning your own learning and development
- Always communicate with clear and appropriate language to ensure the claims experience is refreshingly straight forward for all
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and be comfortable having challenging conversations
- A high level of empathy and excellent problem solving skills
- Familiarity and competence with the Microsoft Office and web based systems
- The ability to work in self-motivated way and under your own initiative
No insurance experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive starting salary of £17,170 which will increase as you develop and progress within the role up to £19,828
- 23 days annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
- Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Full time hours:
Our customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 2000 Monday – Friday, 0900 – 1730 Saturday and 1000 – 1700 Sunday. As a full time Claims Customer Service Representative you will be required to work on a rotational shift pattern between our opening hours. You will work approximately 3 weekends in 8. Training will be Monday-Friday 0900-1730 for approximately 8 weeks. Once you’ve completed your training, you’ll then join our rotational shift pattern. We only have one induction date available starting on 6th August.
If you are passionate about supporting customers and are seeking a role in a vibrant, professional and friendly environment, then we want to hear from you today.
1 St George's Way