Contract typePermanent Full Time
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to join our growing team at Hastings Direct. If this sounds like you and you would love to blend your interest and skills, in an exciting career that rewards hard work and innovative thinking, then please do apply. We look forward to getting to know you better.
Working as a team to ensure the building is cleaned on a daily basis to the agreed standard, achieving and making Conquest House a place a great place to work.
· Ensure building is pro-actively cleaned on a daily basis to the agreed standard
· Respond to ad-hoc cleaning requests requested by the Property Services Team
· Undertake periodic cleaning as per schedule.
· Replenish cleaning consumables/ materials as required
· Monitor, resolve and complete reactive and pro-active work orders within SLA (Service Level Agreements) issued by the Property Management System CAFM
· Comply with all H&S requirements
· Ensure completion of all departmental required training, ie BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science), IOSH working Safely (Institution of Occupational Safety & Health), Safety Hub awareness etc
· Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
· Ensure you achieve and demonstrate levels of competence required to fulfil job requirements
· Ensure you have good time keeping, be of smart and professional appearance, and adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
· Ensure that you (and any direct reports) are meeting customers’ fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes. Question and challenge peers and managers where processes and procedures do not meet these expectations and any activity that does not place customers’ interests at the heart of how we do business.
· Complete all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
This list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and there may be other duties, within the remit of this position, required of the job holder from time to time. The Company reserves the right to alter this job description and will do so after consultation with the job holder.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
· Ability to use own initiative - Essential
- Spoken and written understanding of the English language - Essential
· Understand use of cleaning materials and detergents and their correct application - Essential
· Health and safety including COSHH and Manual Handling - Desirable
· Use of cleaning machinery such as scrubber dryers/ carpet cleaners - Desirable
· Previous experience – Essential
NVQ/ BICS trained/ qualified (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which we can share upon shortlisting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information