Contact Centre Leader-Leicester (evenings and weekends)
Contract typePermanent Full Time
If so, then come and join Hastings Direct, a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.6 million live customer policies and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester.
We are seeking a Contact Centre Leader to join our growing, dynamic operations team. The role is based in our vibrant Leicester office in the city centre.
We are looking for a Contact Centre Leader to cover evenings and weekends-this can be on a full or a part time basis. Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 2100 Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1730 Saturday and 0900 – 1700 Sunday. Our hotspots are between Monday and Friday 1900-2100 and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
This role is a great opportunity to make a real difference – it’s varied, hands-on and practical with no two days the same. Ideally we are looking for someone with strong leadership experience within a contact centre environment.
As a Contact centre Leader you would be responsible for leading and developing our contact centre and its colleagues to deliver excellent customer service to Hastings Directs customers.
We put colleagues at the heart of how we do things here. We support their development, provide them with the skills and knowledge to do their job, listen to their ideas and encourage them to be involved within the local community. Hard work is recognised here, we celebrate and reward personal achievements as well our company successes.
In order to excel in this role, you will need to be able to:
· maximize the performance of the contact centre against individual, site and business objectives through effective performance management and engagement.
· implement strategies within the contact centre that support delivery of excellent service to customers and keeping us ahead of the competition.
· have leadership experience within a contact centre environment.
· ensure service delivery in the contact centre meets the needs of our customers.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive starting salary
- Company bonus scheme of up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave
- Car allowance
- A competitive pension scheme
- Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
- Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
If you are passionate about leading people and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!
1 St George's Way