Customer Relations Manager
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Hastings Direct, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK, employing over 3,000 colleagues.
This role is responsible for overseeing that the Complaint teams respond to and resolve all customer complaints to the required quality standards and response times, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to supply the relevant information to facilitate root cause analysis.
Skill and experience:
· A significant period working in a complaints function
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the complaint handling processes
· Good understanding of all call centre functions and how they inter-relate
· Good understanding of all management processes, particularly those relating to the development and performance management of the teams for which the role is responsible
· A detailed knowledge of the companies treating customers fairly regime and how to implement the regime
· Department goals, plans and the overall business strategy
· Management practice and performance management
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring “yourself” to work and be a part of our growth and success.
It’s a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment, so it takes a certain kind of individual to thrive here - just ask any of our 3,000 colleagues. If you’re clearly a Hastings Direct person, you’ll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way!
In addition you will receive a competitive starting base salary, a £5K car allowance, an end of year bonus potential (up to 10% of salary), 25 days holiday + bank holidays alongside a great company pension scheme.