Contract typePermanent Full Time
We are seeking an HR Advisor to join our growing dynamic Human Resources team. The role is based in our new vibrant Leicester office in the city centre.
This role is a great opportunity to make a real difference – its varied, hands-on and practical and no two days are the same. Ideally we are looking for someone with 5 years’ solid HR generalist experience gained at HR advisor level or above. You will need to be someone who enjoys a challenge, can see the opportunities to add-value, is a strong influencer and is comfortable working remotely from the rest of the HR team.
About the role:
- Acts as the first point of contact for all HR queries and provide a full HR service to the business to ensure an efficient and effective HR delivery
- Ensure a consistent approach to ER/Advice across the business, working with HR colleagues on other sites
- Function as part of the site leadership team
- Ensure that any case related outcomes are consistent, aligned to legislation and colleague and company balanced
- Manage case work, including supporting and coaching the line managers on best practice
- Highlights any trends from ER related issues and support the ER/Advisory Manager on tackling issue areas on monthly report
- You will be CIPD qualified or working towards it
- Substantial experience of working in an HR function either in a generalist or specialist role
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain complex issues in a straightforward way
- Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of employment law and practice
- Experience in developing people/teams
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paces business
- Effective relationship building skills at all levels from colleagues to senior leadership
- Problem solving abilities
- Strong planning and organisation skills
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary, up to 5% bonus based on individual and company performance, up to 3% contributory pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and Hastings Direct reward benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application.
1 St George's Way