Head of Supply Chain Management
Contract typePermanent Full Time
will drive the agenda on procurement and supplier relationship management across the business. You will contribute to strategy and to business performance through effect management of the third party supplier base, driving value into the business.
The Head of Supplier Chain Management will be accountable for the leadership of procurement and supplier relationship management for a large section of the UK business.
· Delivery of value additive, well controlled and robust procurement processes aligned to business need
· Proactively engage with internal stakeholders, leveraging research and your experience, to build a pipeline of procurement opportunities
· Manage the procurement process and compliance with procurement policy
Supplier Relationship Management
· Oversee relationships with all non-claims suppliers of the business, directly managing key aspects of relationships as you see fit or delegating effectively to your SRMs
· Lead the strategy and the conversation around management of third party spend for the business
· Help us build a supply base of partners with whom we work closely and productively
· Proactively engage with and influence both the business and suppliers to deliver creative and intelligent initiatives that increase value for both the business and its supplier base
· Closely monitor and manage supplier performance, addressing internal or external issues as they arise and conducting regular engagement, at a variety of levels with key suppliers
· Meet all regulatory, governance and internal compliance requirements of our supplier relationship management activities
· Lead a small team of experienced SRM