Insight Service Driver Bexhill
Contract typePermanent Full Time
We are looking for an Insight Service Driver to join our: New Business Review Department, based in our Bexhill office. Responsible for the delivery of exceptional service levels to our customers, company and our colleagues. Our Service Driver maximises the effectiveness of our team by ensuring that our workstreams and workforce are optimised to achieve customer and company objectives.
· Optimisation of the New Business Review workstreams ensuring that cases passed for validation are those that have the greatest risk of being potentially dishonest, or having committed fraudulent behaviour.
· Completing weekly processes to generate referrals for post-sale validation by New Business Review.
· Forecasting the volume of incoming work and the allocation of cases passed for validation, ensuring that we have adequate resource available to meet demand.
· Identification and reporting of outliers in performance, at system, colleague and by work stream and communicating the findings with key stakeholders.
· Identification of opportunities to drive improvements in processes to optimise customer’s journeys and income generation.
· Development and automation of procedures utilising internal and external data sources and creative use of these data sources to develop new post-sale validation strategies.
· Working with IT and other project delivery teams to develop specifications for automated controls and monitoring in an agile environment
· Present MI to Director of Counter Fraud, New Business Review Operations Manager and other stakeholders
· Effectiveness of our work force on a real-time and post event basis to ensure up to date forecasts and accuracy in shrinkage calculations, thereby ensuring our leaders are able to maximise productivity and that the operation is adherent to shrinkage targets.
· Capturing any exceptions to daily operational plans and feeding back to the leadership team.
· To identify and drive improvements in New Business Review processes, workstreams and systems.
We’re looking for someone who has:
· Experience in analytical problem solving, data trend analysis, data sourcing and data translation. Advanced PC and MS Office skills are also vital
· Ability to use SQL at a basic/intermediate level
· Enthusiasm and ability to develop new processes
· Excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
· Able to work accurately and independently with little supervision when required
· Able to effectively interact with internal departments and Third Party companies
· Ability to build and generate reports using Cognos.
· Experience of working as an effective and respected member of a Resource Planning Team with strong focus on customer service
· previous work experience in a counter fraud related field, or within the UK Insurance market
· Relevant experience.
· A degree in Business, Statistics or other related degree is desirable although not mandatory
· Insight management team; Specialist Investigation, Insight claims teams, CS claims, finance, underwriting and retail teams.
· Insight’s New Business Review (New Business Review) team are unique in the industry, no other known insurer has invested so significantly in post-sale policy validation. Insight provides industry leading complete end to end counter fraud protection. New Business Review are responsible for the validation of all new business policies sold, focus is directed to cases identified as having application fraud indicators.
Our insurer’s partners offer significant discounts and benefits for the peace of mind and protection that New Business Review brings. Working as part of a team, the service driver will be responsible for ensuring that our honest customers are protected from the effects of fraud and that our insurers are free to underwrite effectively with the knowledge they are collecting the correct premium for the risk presented
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks