New Business Review Agent (Entry Level Counter Fraud)
Contract typePermanent Full Time
We put colleagues at the heart of how we do things here and support their development, provide them with the skills and knowledge to do their job, listen to their ideas and inspire them to be involved within the local community. Hard work is recognised here, we celebrate and reward personal achievements as well our company successes.
Our New Business Review Agents (Entry Level Counter Fraud) are responsible for handling application fraud files from start to finish, dictating the path and depth of investigation required for each case. Also responsible for bringing enquires to an appropriate close with the correct outcome for both customers and company.
As a New Business Review Agent (Counter-Fraud), you will:
· Manage a portfolio of application fraud cases ensuring that each case is handled in line with departmental and company standards.
· Using behavioural insights, engage in productive conversation management techniques with customers to extract relevant and accurate information for policy validation.
· Establish if risk details are correct and up to date and ensure accurate records are made of conversations and contact with each customers.
· Complete desktop investigations via interaction with customers and the effective use of open source research techniques.
· Make appropriate decisions on the direction and depth of investigation on each case within defined departmental parameters.
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders when serious application fraud is identified to ensure that polices are deemed void.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have fun along the way.
- Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful
- No insurance experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
- Able to lead conversations, prompt honesty and identify potentially deceptive behaviours.
- Strong IT skills
Benefits for you
- We offer a competitive starting salary of £18,649 which will increase as you develop and progress within the role
- 25 days annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
- Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Full time hours:
- Please note that our NBR customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 1900 Monday – Friday. You will work 37.5 hours each week between these opening times.
- During your time in the training room, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 0900-1730.
If you are passionate about supporting with customers and are seeking a role in a vibrant, fast paced and friendly environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.