Contract typePermanent Full Time
At our Bexhill office, we now have an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join the team. You will be responsible for providing the full range of PA and secretarial services to a business area.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To manage a business diary and inbox, including screening and prioritising requests/information appropriately and highlighting key items, ensuring urgent tasks are dealt with promptly.
- To pull together, collate and distribute both regular and ad hoc reports as required, including creating and amending PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
- To raise purchase orders and OREs, ensuring timely and correct payments are maintained, managing any related queries.
- Undertaking administrative support duties to help any or all parts of the business area.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Significant previous experience in a PA position where professionalism, discretion and confidentiality was essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- A professional telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills.
- High proactivity and service excellence ethic - anticipates needs and uses initiative to pre-empt instruction – thinks ahead.
- To ensure the tasks they perform are accurate and free from errors.
- To identify potential issues before they occur.
- Able to work on own initiative using good judgement
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook)
- Flexible attitude to work
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate and apply today!