Process & Governance Manager
Contract typePermanent Full Time
We are looking for a Process & Governance Manager to come and join our Counter Fraud team in Bexhill.
The Process Manager will ensure to complete training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA and to ensure that self and direct reports if in place achieve and demonstrate levels of competence required to fulfil job requirements.
The Process & Governance Manager will be the gatekeeper for all BAU Claims Fraud processes (FP, TP & Complex) providing final sign-off to ensure that they are fit for purpose, from both an operational & Customer Experience perspective.
Working closely with the Operational and Technical Managers identifying operational efficiencies, ensuring processes adherence, quality & regulatory compliance and working to refine and develop BAU processes for the delivery of superior Claims Fraud services.
The role is new and will take the lead on supporting the Head of Claims Fraud in developing and implementing a framework that will drive improved quality and ‘right first time’ approach to Customer & Claims Fraud handling processes, supported by a set of balanced scorecards for each area (FP, TP & Complex).
Your remit will include
- Mitigate impact to the customer or risks to claims leakage and exposure Lead on the identification of process issues & process improvement opportunities (also aligned to the wider Digital Strategy) across Insight, working with the Claims Fraud & Insight Leadership Team, as well as other Insurer Services Depts.
- Lead on engagement with the Assurance, Risks & Compliance department to ensure that all Claims Fraud BAU processes meet our quality and regulatory compliance, which includes supply chain process adherence and alignment with process development
- Work closely with our L&D Department to ensure that all Claims Fraud BAU processes meet quality & regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that Claims Fraud suppliers are on-boarded successfully and standard operating procedures are created and Service Level Agreements are signed off.
- Ensuring Supplier’s process adherence, quality and regulatory compliance. Supporting the Operational & Technical Manager with addressing any process failures and correction of the same.
- Develop and maintain the process hierarchy for Claims Fraud, including all improved processes and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all processes are mapped to agreed single notation standard.
- Maintain active process ownership for all processes, working with Operational & Technical Managers to ensure that the required training and coaching is undertaken when required.
- Ensure all processes are up to date at all times, including an annual review cycle, including all relevant training, coaching (Inc. process confirmation), knowledge management, audit and quality material.
- Storage of all documentation, including version control is clear and accessible for all
- Supports Claims Fraud Leadership team in the ongoing actions related to internal and external audit – including supporting the Advantage audit relationship for Claims Fraud.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to interpret and present data to a high standard
- Experienced people leader
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Good understanding of motor insurance operational processes
- Able to map processes in variety of tools, including MS Visio
- Ability to challenge the ‘status quo’
- Proven ability in project management
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Change methodology qualifications (e.g. Green Belt in Lean and/or Six Sigma)
- Counter Fraud experience
- Experience in the deployment and management of Business Process Management (BPM) tools
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues
It’s our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Benefits for you
· Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
· Car allowance
· Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
· Bonus earning potential of between 10%
· 27 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.