Product Management Executive
Contract typePermanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Management executive to join our in house Commercial team in a growing and successful organisation.
Hastings Direct, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK, employing over 3,000 colleagues.
Based at our Group head office in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. This role provides the ongoing support to the product and commercial team, with the development of new and/or changes to existing products including regular product reviews, ensuring the products offered are fit for purpose and meeting the customers’ demands and needs.
With other primary responsibilities covering:
- Assisting in the effective design and creation of all common policy wordings including enhancements
- Identifying improvements, through activities such as compliance briefings, customer feedback/insight and market analysis for all Hastings products
- Creating of all requirement technical specifications relating to changes with identification of all impacted areas of the business
- Managing and coordinating wording changes ensure implementation is agreed within specified timescales. Including but not limited to arranging briefs with compliance, insurer development, IT and operations
- Ensuring we’re meeting customers’ fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the products available on the general insurance market and of general policy wording, holding familiarity or knowledge across the following areas:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Highly organised, high attention to detail, accurate and meticulous
- Strong attention to detail
- Detailed understanding the IT change process
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic temperament
- Ability to work under pressure with many competing deadlines and priorities
Having previous experience working in-house and/or in the financial services sector, in particular general insurance would be an advantage.
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring “yourself” to work and be a part of our growth and success.
It’s a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment, so it takes a certain kind of individual to thrive here
- just ask any of our 3,400 colleagues.
If you’re clearly a Hastings Direct person, you’ll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way!
In addition you will receive a competitive starting base salary, 23 days annual leave, an end of year bonus scheme and a great company pension scheme.