Product Owner - Customer Communications
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Are you passionate about communications? Dedicated to detail and motivated by creating the best possible journey for customers? Can you transform our communications and help us achieve our vision to become the best and biggest digital insurer?
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Digital & Marketing team for a Customer Communications Product Owner. Hastings Direct is a leading company within the UK general insurance market and this is an exciting time for us, as we continue to grow.
Working closely with the customer communications change team, internal stakeholders and external agencies, you’ll be responsible for the prioritisation, development and delivery of improvement in our system-driven Customer Communications, across a variety of formats (email, sms, letter, mobile push notification, video etc), to achieve best-in-class digital customer journeys. You will lead delivery against our commercial objectives and performance targets.
Based at our Bexhill Group Head office, down by the sea with flexible home working included.
Your remit will include the following:
- Define, develop and implement the strategy for continual improvement and transformation of our system-generated communications
- Lead and motivate direct reports and evolve existing processes to ensure quick-turn around of simple amends and continued momentum on more complex projects
- Request, create and analyse reporting on comms effectiveness including customer feedback
- Use data and insight to develop recommendations for how to improve comms performance and visibility
- Seek out customer and technology trends to ensure our comms are seen where, when and how customers engage with them
Skills and experience
You will need excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a hands-on approach is key.
You will be a fast learner to understand our business with a digital focus, to identify commercial opportunities and do the right thing. We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders on our digital journey.
We want you to be relentlessly curious, a creative thinker, enthusiastic with drive and adaptability in any situations that could come your way.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5K car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.