Real Time Manager
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Due to continued growth and expansion of our brand, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a
Strategic Leader to lead, guide and develop a team of Real Time Analysts. Working collaboratively with the wider planning and operational teams to deliver the best in call resource planning, for over 2.7 million customers.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Reporting directly into our Head of Planning, you will partner with the operation, leading a team of analysts to deliver our resource plans from the same day upto 2 weeks.
A great opportunity to make a real difference for our colleagues and customers, ensuring we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
Your remit will include the following:
- Leading the a team of Real Time Analysts to optimise resource plans, and delivery of service based on a sound understanding of Operational priorities
- Pro-actively identify risks to service delivery and implement plans to resolve
- Ownership of resource plans at up to 2 weeks out, making tactical changes to schedules to maximise use of available resource
- Develop and upskill the Real Time analyst team to deliver against current and future customer expectations
- Identify and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide strong, value add engagement with the Operation, at all levels, in a consultative way to maximise deliver of service goals
- Ownership of contingency plans to react to unforeseen events impacting service delivery
- Identify and key patterns and trends impacting longer term plans and feedback into other areas within the planning team
- Provide post incident analysis, to identify root cause of any issues and provide solutions to prevent re-occurrence
Required skills and experience:
- Effective leadership experience, people management and coaching skills
- Strong understanding of Resource planning methodologies and systems
- Knowledge, experience and proven ability of leading edge technologies and methodologies to deliver improvements in real time capabilities
- Experience of forecasting, planning and real time management in large, multi-site organisations and use of WFM tools, i360 would be advantageous
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
- Natural problem solver and decision maker, who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5K car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
1 St George's Way