Recruitment Open Event 21st November- Hastings Direct
Contract typePermanent Full Time
You’ll have the opportunity to find out more about the company, look around our contact centre, meet our leaders and ask any questions you might have – all in an informal environment. There is also a limited amount of mini interviews available too. You’ll be with us for around 90 minutes – refreshments and light snacks will be available on the day.
Address: Hastings Direct, 1 St George’s Way, Leicester, LE1 1SH
Date: Wednesday 21st November
Arrival Times: 13.00pm, 16.00pm or 18.00pm
Please bring your CV with you!
Register here https://www.facebook.com/events/253486205314615/ to get your free ticket here and select whether you are interested in our part time or full time positions when selecting your time slot.
We’re looking for Customer Representatives to join us in our Leicester city centre office. Please note that our next inductions are in 2019. We have both full and part time Customer Representative roles available however, we have a very limited amount of part time roles available.
Customer Representative- full time (no weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
We put colleagues at the heart of how we do things here. We support their development, provide them with the skills and knowledge to do their job, listen to their ideas and encourage them to be involved within the local community. Hard work is recognised here, we celebrate and reward personal achievements as well our company successes.
· You will be providing exceptional service to new customers (or policy holders as they’re also known) looking to buy an insurance policy from us, helping to shape their policy to meet their insurance needs as well as dealing with queries from existing customers to ensure we’re meeting their expectations
· No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about our policies
· The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to take a variety of calls across the customer lifecycle; from sales, customer service and renewals
· Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have fun along the way.
· Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
· Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
· Have strong active listening skills
· Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
· Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
· Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful
· No insurance experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
Benefits for you
· We offer a competitive starting salary of £17,170 which will increase as you develop and progress within the role up to £19,828
· 23 days annual leave
· A competitive pension scheme
· Company bonus scheme
· Access to our rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers
· Other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans
· Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Full time hours:
· After your training you’ll be working 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 0800-1900 Monday-Friday only. Nothing after 1900 and no weekends!
· You will be doing 0900-1730 Monday to Friday during your training period
· You will join the rotational shift pattern when you join academy
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
We’re looking forward to meeting you at our Leicester office! Please remember to bring your CV with you!
1 St George's Way