Contract typePermanent Full Time
Hastings Direct, Resourcing Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Talent Acquisition team for a skilled Recruiter to really make their mark in a business that is truly transforming. Part of our business wide strategy is to increase our digital footprint, and the Talent Acquisition team will play a vital part in that as we implement a new cloud based applicant tracking system that will make a remarkable difference to our candidates, team and internal partners.
We are passionate about people and the candidate journey is paramount. If you love sourcing great talent, coaching others on best practice and delivering results in fast paced but rewarding environment, then please do not hesitate in applying!
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will support all resourcing activity, as per business demand, across both Bexhill and Leicester sites. Please note Leicester based candidates can expect monthly travel to our Bexhill HQ.
You will work alongside the Resourcing Business Partners, Resourcing Executives, Social Media Executive and Recruitment Support Executive to review, support and lead on business wide recruitment activity and collaboratively deliver on our Resourcing strategy, supported by the Head of Recruitment.
Your remit will include, but is not limited to, the following;
· Working with RBPs and Talent Acquisition Manager to support the candidate journey
· Directly sourcing and supporting candidates via direct applications and utilising the CRM/ATS and social sites within KPI guidelines
· Vendor management, leading on agency support as and when required
· Using data to inform attraction initiatives, utilising Talent Neuron, Indeed, LinkedIn and ATS dashboards & reporting
· 360 recruitment support for internal and external vacancies as and when appropriate
· Hiring manager support, offering guidance and advice in line with best practice
· Building strong social networks and talent pipelines through sophisticated sourcing methodology such as Boolean and social referrals
· Working in partnership with our Social Media Executive to support attraction initiatives
· Being an advocate for our digital transformation, i.e. ATS migration, implementation, process review and design, data governance and general team efficiencies as we aim to reduce manual interventions and increase our digital footprint
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile,
digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over
2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base
over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
· Demonstrable 360 Recruitment experience, in-house or agency
· Data driven – accustomed to using data insights to inform campaign and attraction initiatives
· Skilled in Boolean sourcing and candidate management via LinkedIn Recruiter & an ATS platform
· Excellent communication and rapport building skills and ability to converse with a variety of internal partners and candidates, tailoring communication style appropriately
· Solutions orientated
· Understanding of and passion for the candidate journey
· Able to multi-task and confident using computer systems, with a systematic approach to managing your workload
· Highly proactive, self-starter
· Accustomed to working in a fast paced targeted environment
· Experience recruiting technical hires such as IT, Underwriting, Data Analytics and/or graduate programmes
· Experience building and maintaining talent pipelines
· Familiar with Workday ATS platform
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
· Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
· Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home once settled in role
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 25 days holiday
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
· Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.