Senior Commercial Pricing Analyst
Contract typePermanent Full Time
Hastings is a leading company within the UK general insurance market; our success is driven by best-in-class pricing capability fuelled by a relentless focus on Data and Analytics.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a hands-on Senior Commercial Pricing Analyst to partner with our most critical business area, pricing analysts and data scientists, helping shape our pricing strategy and delivering optimised street prices that will drive commercial performance.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with senior analytical skills & a focus on delivery to collate and analyse a range of internal and external data sources formulating insights to draw conclusions for our pricing activity.
Location is flexible, either based at our city office in Cannon Street, or our Bexhill Group Head office down by the sea. Either way, flexible home working is an option and regular travel between offices is required.
Your remit will include the following:
- Ensuring pricing initiatives are communicated and delivered to the business
- Creating professional reports and presentations to engage and achieve buy in from some of our most senior colleagues
- Engage and inspire our business stakeholders, walking them through our pricing journey
- Looking for opportunity to improve, develop and shape our business procedures to increase pricing delivery rate
- Developing insights to drive pricing initiatives and strategy for our products
- Monitor and track Hastings competitiveness in the wider insurance market
Skills and experience
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a hands-on approach is key.
You will be a fast learner to understand our business with a customer focus, to spot both profit opportunities and do the right thing. We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas and storytelling to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders.
We want you to be relentlessly curious, a creative thinker, enthusiastic with drive and adaptability in any situations that could come your way.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
78 Cannon Street