Senior Systems Engineer
Contract typePermanent Full Time
As Senior Systems Engineer, you will also contribute to the overall success of the Infrastructure function, providing recommendations and key insights to support the continuous improvement of our IT infrastructure capabilities.
· Hands on recent and up to date experience of Citrix, Microsoft Windows Server and VMware platforms
· 5+ years’ experience of 3rd line infrastructure support
· Solid experience in enterprise Local and Wide Area Networking development and operations, Cisco and Juniper LAN/WAN/Wireless technologies preferred
· 5+ years hands-on experience of MS Exchange 2010 and above
· Enterprise systems infrastructure experience
· Hands on experience of Nutanix
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring “yourself” to work and be a part of our growth and success. Working alongside our experienced IT Leadership team in a vibrant, fun and friendly environment!
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary, a £5K
car allowance, an end of year bonus potential (up to 10% of salary), 27 days
holiday + bank holidays alongside a great company pension scheme.
78 Cannon Street