Systems and Delivery Analyst - HR
Contract typePermanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems and Delivery Analyst to join our in house Human Resources team in a growing and successful organisation.
Hastings Direct, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK, employing over 3,000 colleagues.
Based at our Group head office in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex. This role provides the support to ensure that our HR systems operate effectively and efficiently, including responsibility to ensure that Workday configuration meets our business requirements with other primary responsibilities covering:
- Identify and create HR MI on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, ensuring the approach that can be maintained and updated in a growing organisation.
- Implement process improvements as required on an ongoing basis
- Perform administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and updates
- Recommend configuration changes that would result in more effective / efficient operations
- Develop and modify reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for management and users
- Actively participate in Workday Community to identify any potential issues, as well as identifying any new solutions to existing issue
- Analyse issues, identify failures and provide resolutions related to existing systems and interfaces using the testing cycle
- To work collaboratively with colleagues to identify and manage data flows within HR and across the business
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of managing and analysing data using the Workday platform holding familiarity or knowledge across the following areas
- Logical, analytical and numerate
- Highly organised, high attention to detail, accurate and meticulous
- Previous experience using the Workday system
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Constantly seeks to develop relevant technical knowledge
- Team-player, collaborative and flexible
Having previous experience of working an Human Resource team and/or exposure to working in a 2nd line support environment with a Human Resource system in particular Workday, would be an advantage.
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring “yourself” to work and be a part of our growth and success.
It’s a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment, so it takes a certain kind of individual to thrive here - just ask any of our 3,000 colleagues. If you’re clearly a Hastings Direct person, you’ll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way!
In addition you will receive a competitive starting base salary, 23 days annual leave, an end of year bonus scheme and a great company pension scheme.