Telematics First Responder
Contract typePermanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Claims department for a Telematics First Responder. You will guard, react and engage with our customers using telematics to improve driver behaviour, as well as strengthen our critical first reaction to incidents.
Our Telematics First Responder will use data and technology to lead in pro-active customer engagement, combining unique conversational management techniques with bespoke incident and behavioural models. You will specialise in telematics claims handling, providing exceptional customer service and understanding to help deliver the teams vision “To save lives and inspire safer driving”.
Your remit will include the following:
· Accurately investigate and analyse driving behavioural data
· Contact customers through outbound telephone calls to have meaningful conversations based
· Proactively outbound call third party claimants following a fault claim with the view of offering our claims services
· Respond immediately to accident alerts generated by potential crashes, contacting the customer or emergency services in certain scenarios to ensure they receive the right assistance
· Investigate and analyse telematics data from crashes to determine liability and help validate claims
· Make cost critical decisions on claim outcome and settlement, referring when required.
· Negotiate successfully with third parties and representatives in support of the recoveries process
· Customer service experience
· Working as part of a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Influencing skills
· Problem solving skills
· Negotiation skills
· Computer skills
Benefits for you:
Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 25 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
· A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment with a test-and-learn culture
· Structured career path that rewards achievements and solid performance
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.