Focused on your wellbeing
We want everyone who works at Hastings to have the chance to achieve their full potential whilst putting their wellbeing at the heart of everything we do, so they can live healthier and happier, both inside and outside work. That’s why we launched our Wellbeing programme in 2017.
Join us and you’ll have a variety of wellbeing programmes to support your mental, physical, financial and social health. Activities may include:
- Various awareness and educational wellness initiatives throughout the year
- Access to a vast library of wellness support and information to help you live a healthy and happier lifestyles.
- Personalised financial support from our financial partner, Nudge.
- Access to the company’s Colleague Assistant Programme (CAP) which also has a free app for colleagues to download accessing a range of webinars, factsheets and four week programmes to support you and your dependants wellbeing needs.
- Access to our mental health app in partnership with Thrive which supports colleagues who have not just poor mental health but good.
Our Mental Health Digital Learning module also helps support colleagues and leaders spot the early signs of mental health within others, providing tips and coping strategies on how best to approach and support those who may be struggling, and understanding coping strategies available both inside and outside of Hastings. In addition, we also have a fantastic network of Wellbeing Champions and Mental Health First Aiders who are trained to support colleagues and leaders on a number of health matters.
Our colleagues’ mental health and wellbeing is important to us.